Recent Clients and Projects
Pat Walsh IT Services
- My name is Pat Walsh, I’m a freelance IT & Testing Specialist, based in the London area. I can work with you on projects of all sizes, onsite and online.
- Recent Projects have included working with Storythings on a Digital Production project, where they partnered with Pulse Films to produce the digital side of the Days To Live project for Diesel Timeframes. I performed iOS App Testing for the Days To Live iOS App working with the Developers, Designers and Project Manager. I also performed Cross-Browser Testing on the graphically stunning HTML5 Days To Live questionnaire website. This project involved working online and also onsite at Pulse Films offices in Shoreditch. In February 2013, this project was voted ‘FWA: Cutting Edge Project Of The Week’.
- I’m currently working with WickedLasers.com to ensure their website is working after system changes and updates. This involves testing in the main browsers on Windows, Mac OSX and mobile platforms.
- I also recently completed a project to build a WordPress website for Kingston Valdes, who provide Charity Support Services in London.
Projects in Detail
- On this project, I performed iOS App Testing for the Days To Live iOS App working with the Developers, Designers and Project Manager.
- Testing included Smoke Testing, Functional Testing, Exploratory Testing and testing the Social Media integration of the App, which directly posts to Facebook and Twitter.
- This involved creating and constantly updating Test Plans and Test Results documentation.
- TestFlight was used for App distribution.
- I also performed Website Testing on the graphically stunning HTML5 Days To Live questionnaire website
- This project involved working online and also onsite at Pulse Films offices in Shoreditch.
- This project involves Website Testing, to ensure the website is working after system changes and updates, making sure customers can still order products from the website and that the website displays and functions correctly.
- Testing performed on Windows 8/7/XP, Mac OSX, iPad, iPhone and Android devices, using Chrome, IE, Firefox and Safari browsers.
- Testing types include End-to-End Testing, Cross-Browser Testing, Exploratory Testing, Mobile Commerce Testing and Functional Testing.
- Google Analytics used to check website analytics and prioritise testing on the different platforms and browsers.
- Basecamp used for Project Management and communications.
See the Full list of Projects
Contact me for all your Freelance Services needs
I'm based in the London area and can work with you onsite and onlineContact Me
Pat is an excellent one-stop-shop for testing Apps and Websites. He is a self-starter who just knows what needs to be done and gets on with it, and is responsive to requests for any specific testing requirements. He provides test plans and reports as a matter of course and was a pleasure to work with. I will definitely be working with Pat again if the opportunity arises.Andrew Birley, PM, Storythings
Pat performs comprehensive website testing for us, across all the main browsers and platforms, including mobile devices. His flexible approach to testing and clear feedback enable us to have confidence that the business end of our website is still working smoothly after system updates and changes.Steve Liu, Manager, Wicked Lasers
Pat Walsh provided Kingston Valdes with a professional and personable service that was excellent value. He quickly understood our needs, and made relevant recommendations that were in line with our budget. The process that Pat uses is informal, practical and effective…and was perfectly aligned to the busy nature of our working day.
The site was built and tested quickly, we are delighted with the results, and we have already had positive feedback from some of our clients. If you’re thinking of building a new site or adapting an existing one, I’d certainly recommend speaking with Pat about it.
Kathy Valdes, Kingston Valdes