During the Development Stage, I can work with the Developers, Designers and Project Managers to effectively design and execute tests at the most cost-effective time.
* Working with Developers, Designers, Project Managers.
* Testing can be focussed on the most important functionality or can be generalised, to cover all areas of the middleware.
* Testing can be added in phases, as new functionality is developed and available for testing e.g. on a sprint/iteration/release basis.
* Most cost-effective time for testing.
During the Beta Stage, bugs can be found which otherwise would have been released to the public.
* Find Bugs before middleware is released.
* All functionality can be tested at this stage, and emphasis can be given to certain functionality depending on priorities.
* Still a cost-effective time for testing.
At the Release Stage, testing can be done at and around the go-live stage, to try and find any last-minute issues, and also when new features are added, or when the middleware is rewritten to take into account new technology, new features etc.
* Testing at and around the go-live stage, to find any last-minute issues
* Testing new Features and Functionality
* Finding Bugs in rewritten middleware