FAQ: 1. Why the different prices?
The different prices relate to the number of pages the website will contain – the more pages in the website, the more complex the design, creation and setup process, and the longer it will take to deliver the website. 2. What pages could a Basic Package website contain?
With up to five pages, you could have, for example, a Homepage, About, Contact Us, Services, Products, plus of course a Blog. 3. What pages could a Mid Package website contain?
With up to ten pages, you could have the contents of a Basic Package, plus further details of Products, Services etc. 4. What pages could a Pro Package website contain?
With up to fifteen pages, you could have the contents of a Mid Package, plus in-depth details of Projects, Products, Services etc. 5. What do you need to supply for your website?
Ideally, you will supply the following:
– Design, Structure, Layout Ideas
– Assets, such as Logo, Images, Text, Content
Terms & Conditions:
1. Basic Package – up to 5 pages plus Blog – from £499.
2. Mid Package – up to 10 pages plus Blog – from £749.
3. Pro Package – up to 15 pages plus Blog – from £999.
4. Kickoff Meeting in London area where possible, otherwise via Skype, phone call or other technology, depending on situation.
5. A Mobile Ready website can be delivered if Responsive Theme used
6. Training can be onsite in London area where possible, otherwise via another method, depending on situation.
7. Domain registration and website hosting are not included in the package price but – where requested – can be arranged for an extra fee.
8. Theme cost is not included in the package price. These tend to average around $45-$65 dollars, which is for the license fee to use the theme.