Within this Quick Guide, I aim to cover the basics of Web Usability and Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) – what they are, how they are linked, how one leads to another and – most importantly of all – how they can help to improve a website.
Since training with Webcredible in 2007 (on Web Usability, Usability Testing and Writing for the Web) I have been interested in these areas and how website owners can use Web Usability techniques to improve their websites, both in terms of usability and SEO, for very little outlay in time and money.
This guide is split into 6 parts, as follows:
- Part 1 – What is Web Usability?
- Part 2 – What is SEO?
- Part 3 – Benefits of good Web Usability
- Part 4 – Web Usability leads to SEO
- Part 5 – Long term SEO through Web Usability improvements
- Part 6 – Web Usability & SEO Resources
*** If you would like help with your website’s Web Usability & SEO, please Contact Me
*** There is now a downloadable version of this content.